We all love to play games especially when bored because it helps us get away from the boredom. If you are a game lover, then you might have heard of or played Clash Royale.
Players of this game have confirmed how addictive it can get and eats up your data too, this is one of the reasons why some would want to delete the game.
In this article, we would be talking about How to reset clash Royale on your iPhone in case you run into the trouble of your game stopping, we would also talk about how to delete your account etc.
How To Reset Clash Royale iOS
- To do this quickly go to your device setting
- Scroll down and click on General
- Click on Reset all settings
- Enter your device password
- This will reset your clash Royale
How To Restart Clash Royale iOS
If you’re having issues with your game, it may be either your game is out of date or you need to reset it.
For you to restart your clash Royale, you need to have the latest version of the game before it can work.
If you are confused about the version of the game you have, don’t panic, I’m here to help you get everything right.
- Go to the setting from the main menu
- Select Game
- Then check the box next to Clash Royale
If by chance you noticed you are using the old version of the game, you can still delete and reinstall it. To do this follow my steps below
- Go to the home screen of your device
- Scroll through the list of apps till you find Clash Royale
- Select Clash Royale
- Click on delete
- Confirm that you want to delete the app
- That’s it.
After deleting the app, you can now go back to your app store and download the latest version of clash Royale.
How Do I Reset All Progress on Clash Royale
Sometimes you will play again and suddenly the game stops working and you don’t know what to do.
In this section of the article, we would be exploring how you can reset your progress while playing your game.
The first thing you need to do is, go straight to the setting section of the game and click on reset, it will start immediately when done just go back to your and start again.
Can I Reset Clash Royale On My iPhone?
Yes, it is very much possible for you to reset your clash Royale with your iPhone or any iOS device.
This process is very simple, just follow it up accordingly and you will enjoy your game in any way you want.
- From your Phone’s Main Menu, look for Clash Royale
- Click on it
- When it opens, Go to the Game Setting
- You will be given an option to sign in
- All you need to do here is to change your Apple ID
- Click on your Apple ID
- Then sign out.
How Do Recover My Lost Clash Royale Account
Ever been in a situation where you can’t explain how you lost your account, maybe due to a forgotten password or you can’t remember your sign-in details.
Well, not to worry, I will be showing exactly how you can get back your lost clash Royale account.
- First, open your clash Royale
- You will see the three-dot lines at the header of the screen
- Click on it
- Click on setting which is the last option
- Click on help and support
- Click on Account
- Scroll down and click on contact us
- It will then send a message asking you what your issue is.
- Click on lost account
- You will be required to provide your player ID number
Well at this point, if you have the number you can give it to them to help you but if you don’t, here is what you will do.
- Log on to royaleapi.com
- Click on search
- Here you are required to add the name of your account and it will bring out your ID for you
- Copy it and return to the chat with the Clash Royale help Centre.
When you submit your ID number you will also be required to answer some questions to confirm you are the one.
First, you will be asked for the name of your account which you will provide for them.
The second question will be “what is the trophy count of your lost account”
At this point, if you don’t know, kindly go back to that website where you got your ID and it will provide you with that information.
The third question would be “what clan do you belong to (if any)” if you belong to any clan you tell them but if you do not, just put in your ID hashtag.
The Next Question will be for you to explain to them how you list your account. You should reply with “I have a new phone and Apple has removed the game center so I can not log in through the usual way”
You will then be transferred to a human respondent who will equally ask you another set of questions like, when last you log in to the account, how many devices have you used and what models were there.
If you want to get your account back, you have to try and answer these questions and send them to them. Please make sure you answer the question correctly.
After that, you will be required to provide your email address and your account will be back In 3 minutes or longer.
How Do I Delete My Clash Royale Account On iOS
Deleting your account means you are no longer in need of the account again and we have provided you with the steps on how to go about it.
- Open your Clash Royale Account
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner
- Click on settings
- Click on help and support
- Click on account
- Click on contact us
- Select message us
- There will be given options to choose if your issue matches what they have
- Click on other
- Choose Delete my data
- You will be sent a message telling you that everything will be permanently Deleted
- Click on Continue
- Share with them why you want to delete your clash Royale game
- After this, wait for them to give a response
- After a few hours, human customer service will text you to confirm if you’re deleting your account.
- Reply with “Yes Delete my Account”
- A few minutes later your account will be deleted.
So far so good we have been able to show you How to Reset Clash Royale iOS, how to delete your Clash Royale account on iOS etc. With all the information we have provided for you above, you will never complain about Clash Royale again.