How To Cast Philo To Chromecast From iPhone
Do you think you are alone on how you can cast Philo to Chromecast on your iPhone?
Well, I’m here to let you know that you are not because a lot of searches have been made about this topic and the question remains, How to cast Philo to Chromecast from iPhone, can I cast Philo to Tv from iPhone and does Philo iPhone have Chromecast?
All this and more is what we would be talking about. I’m this article, without wasting time, let’s jump into the discussion.
How To Cast Philo To Chromecast From iPhone
Here I will show you how to cast Philo to Chromecast using your iPhone.
- Download the Philo mobile app from the app store
- Connect your iPhone WIFI network to the same Chromecast device
- Open your Philo app
- Tap on the cast which is located at the top right corner of your Philo app
- Wait for the screen mirror to be successful
- Your content is now showing
To use Philo on Chromecast for your iOS device you need to first of all download the Philo app, they will offer you at least 58 channels for just the sum of $20.
With Philo, you can be able to access so many channels like Discovery Channel, History and MTV.
The fact that it is US-based, means you can watch some channels free without really subscribing.
What is Chromecast
A Chromecast is an online streaming adapter built by Google to help you play all your digital content like videos and music on your smart television.
For you to use a Chromecast you must have one thing, the first thing you should have is a Philo account which will help you.
Chrome cast is an adapter which is plugged into the HDMI port of your smart tv which will help it power.
What is Philo
Just like every other streaming platform in the world today, Philo is an online streaming platform that offers you so many channels for just a little monthly subscription.
With Philo you will have access to 58 channels in the United States, the first subscription for those in the US is always made Free.
Can I Cast Philo To My Tv From iPhone?
Philo is compatible with some devices like android, fire tv, Roku and many more. It also presented an opportunity for a mobile device to cast Philo on tv.
In this section, we would be discussing the possibilities of an iPhone to cast Philo to a smart television.
Like the android devices that can be used as a remote to watch Philo on your TV, this provision is not available for iPhone or iOS users.
Which Device Is Compatible With Philo
Even If you don’t have a compatible Chromecast model, there are still other ways of streaming Philo in the comfort of your home.
You have other options to a stream which is with your mobile device or other compatible devices, see the list of compatible devices below
- Android Tv: for you to use your android gadget to stream movies and music videos on Philo, your device must be up to 5.0 in the software version or above and should be google certified.
- Amazon Tv: the fire tv is one of the most widely used smart TVs that accept almost all streaming platforms. All models of Amazon tv can be used
- Roku Player: With all Models of Roku players, you can stream all your favorites channels on Philo
- 4. IOS phone and tablet: with your iPhone and tablet, you can get more live tv programs and in-demand channels
- 5. Chromecast: from the second generation of Chromecast and above, you can successfully stream Philo.
If you are using channels like Xbox, sorry but you can’t use Philo.
How To Update Payment Information On Philo
Philo being a streaming app is not for free either, it has subscription plans that you have to choose from.
The only good thing is that it is not expensive. With 25$ you will have a one-month subscription to stream on-demand content.
It also offers 7 days of a free trial for new subscribers but you have to be on alert to cancel your subscription if you don’t want to continue.
To update your payment information kindly follow the steps below
- Go to the Account section of your Philo app
- Set up the new payment information
- Add details of your credit card for billing
- Click on change payment
- You’re Good to go
Does iPhone Have Chromecast
In 2013, the team of Google decided to release a Chromecast application for iOS users in the apple store.
The grade of users allowed is those using iPhone 6 and above. It is also compatible with an iPad.
You can connect to Chromecast with your iPhone by using the google home button. Immediately after you have connected your streaming account to the Google Home app, you can control your Chromecast with your iPhone.
The important thing you should know is that both your iPhone and Chromecast have to be using the same Wi-Fi for the connection to be completed.
How Do I Chromecast My iPhone To My TV?
If you’re using an iPhone and you want to cast movies and shows to your tv follow these simple steps
- Download the Google Tv app
- Connect your chrome cast and iPhone to the same WIFI
- Open your google tv app
- Click on the Library
- Choose any show or movie
- Click on cast
- From the list shown to you, select your Chromecast
- Then click on play
How do I get my account in Philo On iPhone?
- To start you will need to visit their official page at www.philo.com
- Click on the sign-in button
- You can either register with your email or phone number
- You will be sent a confirmation code
- Click on enter
How is Philo tv billed On iPhone?
Philo TV is a subscription-based Tv and it is charged every month. Some people are charged on the first day of the month and some on the last day.
Can You Cancel Philo Anytime On iPhone?
Philo charges your account automatically every month for a subscription, if you wish to cancel it, you can also do so at any time.
Philo is so good I have been able to let you understand the things you need to know about Chromecast and Philo.
Casting a Philo to Chromecast using your iPhone you have to follow all the steps I have provided below.
If the price of Philo is not favorable for you, you can get other online streaming platforms that can give you lesser pay.