Changing iPhone default notification sound is pretty easy. Leaving notification sounds on the default option can make someone to be confused
Have you ever been in a public place like the market or grocery store? and heard the distinctive sound of an iPhone ringtone, dipped your hands inside your pocket or your bag to get your phone and you noticed that it wasn’t your phone that was ringing.
You can Save your screen display time without missing an important message by customizing your iPhone Default Notification Sound For system App On Your iPhone, Or Turn On Notification Sounds For third-party Apps . You can change the notification sounds for text messages, calls, email, social media, and any other app on your phone. Be it System or Third-Party apps
Apple lets people that uses iPhone to customize or choose their preferred notification sounds like calendar reminder, phone calls, text messages Etc.
Ways we can change Default notification sounds for Apple’s system iOS apps are the same regardless of what iOS version you are using unlike How to turn on your battery percentage on iPhone that varies on depending on the iOS version
Easiest Way – How To Change iPhone Default Notification Sound For System App On Your iPhone, Or Turn On Notification Sounds For Third-Party Apps Just In Ten Seconds
In this Article I will be teaching you guys how to Change iPhone default notification sound for System app on your iPhone, Or turn on notification sounds for Third-Party Apps Just In Ten Seconds. Notification sounds are one of the ways Apples iPhone can be customized, and and the steps I’ll be discussing with us can be used or rather its effective on all iOS version .
Your Apple iPhone has a system setting for the default notification sound for all apps; you can also change sounds app by app. Here’s how to change iPhone Default notification sound for third-party app on your iPhone, or turn on notification sound on system apps
- Lunch the settings app on your iPhone
- When you’ve open the setting app Scroll down the lists until you see Sounds & Haptics. then click on it.
- You will see a sub menu, Sounds and Vibration Patterns, select the type of notification you want to change the sound for let’s use Airdrop as an example.
- you’ll lots of notification sounds that you can choose from. click on it to hear the sound Once you’ve clicked and then selected a sound , a blue check mark will appear on the left letting you know the particular sound you’ve selected. so that you will very sure of the sound you’ve selected before tapping back.
- You can repeat the steps above if you want to customize other notification sounds like ringtone, voicemail, calendar alerts, reminder alerts.
How to Enable Notification Sounds For Third-Party Apps On An iPhone
- Lunch the Settings app.
- Scroll down until you see notification then select.
- Scroll down and then find the app you wish to change the notification sound. we will use Blockchain as an example.
- First you have to allow notifications, toggle it on
- A list will pop up and notification sounds will be turned on automatically by default. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to change the notification sound for third-party apps you will just hear the default iPhone notification sound.
And that’s it with this few steps you can Change iPhone Default Notification Sound For System App On Your iPhone, Or Turn On Notification Sounds For Third-Party Apps Just In Ten Seconds or less. and boom your iPhone notification will be exclusively distinguished from other peoples iPhone.