Beat solo 3 is a wireless musical headset that works together with your iPhone Bluetooth.
For a novice, it will be hard for them to know the battery per cent of the device until it gives you a notification “10% remaining”
In this article, we would be showing you the very best way to know the battery per cent of your beat solo 3 on iPhone.
How to Check Beats Solo 3 Battery on iPhone
To check the battery life of your beats solo 3 on an iPhone here is the simple thing you’re going to do.
- Open iPhone
- Click on the setting icon
- Click on General
- Click on Bluetooth
- Click on the turn-on button
- Also, turn on your beat solo 3
- First Time Connecting to beat Solo 3?
- Wait for the iPhone Bluetooth to discover your beat solo 3
- Click on beat solo 3
- Wait for it to pair and connect.
- Go to your app music and play any song of your choice
- Click on the rectangle arrow with a circle wave at the centre of your music player
- You will be taken to the Bluetooth/music Area where you will see the percentage of your beat solo 3 battery
How To Check Battery of Beat Solo 3 on iPhone Widget
This is practically another method of checking the battery life of your beat solo 3 if you feel the method provided above is not working for you now it’s too long.
This is a very slow method, follow the steps below to check your beat solo 3 battery at the widget of your iPhone.
- Open your iPhone
- Swipe left to be taken to the widget area
- Scroll down to when you will see add
- Click on it
- Search for the app you want to add
- Click on Bluetooth and it will be added
- Before you know the battery per cent of the Beat, but should first be connected to your iPhone.
- After adding Bluetooth, click on Done
- Scroll down the again widget and see two options
- First is your phone battery
- The second is your beat solo 3 battery
How to Check Battery of Beat Solo 3 on Apple Watch
The Apple watch is very multi-tasking and here I will be showing you just how you can check the battery of beat solo 3 on the Apple watch. Follow the steps below
- From you watch Bluetooth, connect the beat solo 3
- Go back home
- Go to the control centre
- Tap on the apple Watch Battery iCon
- Here you will see your battery Beat solo 3 life and watch battery life too.
Are Beat Solo 3 Only for iPhone?
Beat Solo 3 is a wireless headset that doesn’t only work on the iPhone but als9 works on Android phones.
W1 connectivity is a feature built by the producers of beat solo 3 specifically for iPhone, which means the w1 connectivity can not be used by any other device that is not iPhone or not using iOS software.
Beat solo 3 is also connectable to some other Bluetooth-powered devices like Linux, Laptops and android phones.
How to Check Beat Solo 3 battery on iPhone 12
Follow the steps below to learn how to check your beat solo 3 on iPhone 12.
- Unlock your iPhone 12
- Swipe down from the top right corner
- Click on the tab for the control centre
- On the control centre, you will see how many per cent is your beat solo.
- Be sure that your headset is connected already before checking.
The bad thing about this using a control centre is the fact that it doesn’t show the percentage in number.
How Do I Delete Game Center from My iPhone?
How to Find Credit Card Info On iPhone
How to Pair Beat Solo 3 On iPhone
Buying the beat headset is one thing, but pairing it with your mobile phone is another thing. If you a novice in this, we have provided a guideline on how to pair your headset to your iPhone through Bluetooth.
- Hold your headphones next to your unlocked iPhone.
- Press the power button on your headphones for 1 second.
- After a few seconds, your iPhone asks you to connect. If it doesn’t, press the power button on your headphones for 5 seconds.
- Follow the instructions on your iPhone
- When fully done, it will then be compatible with any other device found on your iCloud.
This is just the simple way to pair your iPhone with beat solo 3, but have in mind that, you need to have your iPhone updated to iOS 10, if you don’t, simply update your software.
How to Pair Beat Solo 3 on Other Bluetooth Devices
The Bluetooth device in question here is an iPhone that doesn’t have the iOS 10 software version, maybe if your phone has been rooted. Below is the simple way you can get it done
- Press and hold the power button of your headset for five seconds
- When the Fuel Gauge flashes, then your headset will be discoverable.
- Go to your phone setting
- Click on Bluetooth
- Turn it on and wait for it to discover your headphone
- Click on the headset when discovered
- The pairing will start and connect.
Does Beat Solo 3 Have an App For iPhone
We wish it had not, it doesn’t have any app for iPhone because according to apple it is not necessary but the app is available for android phones.
You can also check your battery per cent using the app and also enjoy some other features that the app provides.
So the answer is NO, beat solo 3 does not have any kind of app for iPhone users.
Beat solo 3 is one of the best productions of beat by dre and it is compatible with all Bluetooth supported devices the app, is supported by only android.
How to Check Beats Solo 3 Battery on iPhone shouldn’t be a problem any longer because we have carefully gotten it all explained in details.
Remember, if you ever have any issue with your solo 3, the first thing you need to do is to reset them and if it persists, take it to a technician.
With all that has been explained here, you shouldn’t call yourself a novice again, if you followed all the steps, you will not complain any time. Bookmark this page to get the latest information anytime.
Leave a Reply