Truecaller is a caller ID and spam blocker app that is available on Android, iOS, and Windows Phone platforms. The app has a database of over 2 billion phone numbers and is used by over 250 million people worldwide. Truecaller lets you know who is calling even if the number is not on your contact list. It also helps you block spam calls. In this article, we will show you how to enable and use Truecaller on your iPhone. If you’re like most people, you rely on your iPhone to keep you connected with the world. Whether you’re using social media, checking email, or making calls, your iPhone is an essential part of your day-to-day life. But it can also be annoying when you get unwanted calls. The Truecaller app for iPhone will help you block spam and telemarketers, as well as identify unknown incoming callers.
One of the features that make the iPhone so useful is its ability to connect with others through phone calls. Truecaller is a phone app that helps identify unknown callers and blocks spam calls. iPhone users can now take advantage of the Truecaller app to identify unknown callers and spam callers.
How Truecaller works
- The app is free to download and easy to use.
- Once the app is installed, you will need to create a Truecaller account or sign in with your Facebook account.
- The app will then sync with your contacts list and identify any unknown callers.
Blocking calls and SMS:
Truecaller is also able to block unwanted calls and SMS messages from specific people.
If you are getting unwanted calls, simply add the number to your blocked list. The person will not be able to reach you by phone or SMS. You can also report spam SMS messages sent to your phone.
Truecaller is using the crowd power of its users to identify and block unwanted calls and SMS messages. As more people use Truecaller, it will get even better at identifying unwanted callers. If you have an iOS device and want to give it a try, follow these steps:
You can also block an unknown number from the Truecaller app. Simply tap the new call icon in the upper right corner of your screen, select phone calls, and hit Block number.
Managing your Truecaller profile:
You can edit your contact details in the Settings tab of the Truecaller app. You can also send a request to change your name and photo by tapping on your profile picture. The Truecaller app is available on the App Store and on Google Play.
Truecaller has been criticized for storing users’ personal information, being a privacy risk, not providing an opt-out option, and also for its ads. Truecaller is available in 10 languages; English, Swedish, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Turkish, and Malay.
Sharing your location with other Truecaller users: In various countries, Truecaller has partnered with other companies to offer additional services such as: Sharing your location with other Truecaller users is the default setting. You can turn this off in the app settings by unchecking “Let others see where you are”.
How To Enable Truecaller on your iPhone:
If you’re looking for an easy way to identify callers without having to answer the phone, you can use an app like Truecaller. This app will show you the name and contact information of the person who is calling, even if they’re not on your contacts list. You can enable this feature on your iPhone by following these steps:
- Firstly make sure you have downloaded the truecaller app on your iPhone
- After you must have downloaded it Go to ‘Settings’ and
- Scroll down and select ‘Truecaller’.
- Toggle the button to turn it green.
- Go to Settings>Phone>Call Blocking & Identification and turn on Truecaller.
Why Is Truecaller Necessary
1. Truecaller is a phone app that allows you to see the names and numbers of people who have called or texted you, even if they are not in your contacts.
2. It also allows you to block unwanted calls and texts.
3. Truecaller is available for iPhone and Android devices.
4. To enable Truecaller on your iPhone,
5. Truecaller also allows you to block unwanted calls, texts and also helps in identifying spam messages on your device
Truecaller is a very useful app and the best part is that it’s free. It helps you to easily, allows users to identify unknown callers and spam calls, the app is available on both Android and iOS devices, truecaller can be enabled on an iPhone by opening the Settings app and selecting Phone > Call Blocking & Identification, Truecaller can be used to block calls, report spam calls, and search for contact information.