How To Send An Email To WhatsApp On iPhone
Before the coming of social media, email was one of the most widely used for communicating with people outside your reach.
It might sound possible to send an email via WhatsApp, especially on an iPhone.
In this article, we would be considering how you can send an email to WhatsApp on iPhone and we would also be answering the question, Can I forward an email to WhatsApp on iPhone? And lots more.
How To Send An Email To WhatsApp On iPhone
If you receive an email from a colleague or school or whatever email you received and you wish to send it to WhatsApp using your iPhone, it is very simple.
You don’t need to copy the message and paste it to the person you wish to deliver it to on WhatsApp, follow the steps below;
- Go to email on your iPhone
- Create a new message
- On the To field, enter the phone number of the person you want to send a message to
- In the Subject section, Type WhatsApp
- In the message body, type in the message you want
- Click on send
That’s all you need to do and your message will be delivered to the person you want.
Can I Forward The Email To WhatsApp On iPhone
Yes, you can easily forward any email to WhatsApp, to do this, just open your email app and press share, then select WhatsApp from the list that will pop up, choose the person you are sending it to and click on the enter arrow.
Before the emergence of social media, email was one. the best ways of quickly communicating with people around the world.
To date, email is still the official way of passing a message to anyone around the world electronically.
How To Send Voice Notes From WhatsApp To Email
Ever wondered how you can send a voice note to someone else through emails. This is still another thing that some people will think is hard to do.
The question you will be asking yourself is, how is the person going to play the voice note, will it be transferred to WhatsApp to play?
All these questions and more will be answered but for now, let me tell you how you can send a voice note to someone else through email.
- Go to the WhatsApp chat
- Click and hold the voice note you wish to send
- Click on the share button
- Select email and you will be taken to the create email section
- Add the email of the person you’re sending it to
- Add subject if possible
- Then add some notes on the body if you wish to.
- Click on send.
Down to the question, is it possible that the voice note can be played, yes, WhatsApp voice notes sent to someone through email can be played by anybody it is met for?
Secondly, the voice will be sent in the form of an attachment and will be received and played.
How Do I Forward My Yahoo Mail To WhatsApp
Yahoo is an email service that offers a great service and is equally as fast as Gmail.
Every email that you receive from Yahoo mail is tagged important. Before the emergence of Gmail, Yahoo mail was the most popularly used.
Now let’s talk about how you can forward your Yahoo mail to WhatsApp.
Follow the steps I have provided below and the issue will be solved.
- The first thing you need to do is to go to your browsers
- Type web.whatsapp.com and search
- Open your WhatsApp and select the vertical dot at the top right corner
- Select the WhatsApp web option
- You will be required to scan the QR code
Note: you can not do this if you’re not using your laptop, login into your Yahoo mail using your laptop and continue to follow the process.
Secondly, your mail might have been saved as a file (pdf) so it will be easier for you to send
- After the scan, you will be taken to WhatsApp
- Select the contact of the person you want to share the mail file to
- Now, select the document button and see the document options
- Now go to the backup file that is saved as a PDF
- Click open
- Click on send and it will be forwarded to the person or persons
Some of the reasons why people transfer their emails to WhatsApp is because of fairs or deleting the mail. But if you follow the steps I have provided for you, then your emails are safe and secured.
However, before all these steps, the first thing you need to do if you’re trying to send mail to WhatsApp is to use a tool called Yahoo mail backup tool.
- This will help you back up all the emails you have and keep them for you in the form of files.
- This file is what you will send to the WhatsApp contact you wish to send the mail to.
- This tool gives you ways of exporting your nails from a personal or business account.
You will need to download the app before you can use it for anything.
- Download and install the app from the Google play store or the iOS app store
- Login using the information of your Yahoo mail, that is your login details.
- Click on backup
- Save all your messages or emails under the PDF backups.
When this is done, you can now go to WhatsApp and send the mail to the person or persons you wish to send it to.
In General, there are a lot of things you can do on an iPhone to explore and this is just one of them. These things are little things that ordinary people should be giving you a tough time but we have taken out time to explain them bit by bit.
Sending mail to WhatsApp using your iPhone is not easy but we have been able to guide you through how to make it easy for you.
We have also addressed other important issues like how you can send your Yahoo mail to WhatsApp and how possible it is to send email to WhatsApp with your phone.
Even the one that somehow looks impossible, which is sending a voice note to someone through email.
We have made it easier for you and we know you have learnt a lot from this. Don’t forget to share this with friends so they can also benefit from this too.