Battery icon on the iPhone gives an important approximate of the remaining battery level. — Subsequently it was very easy. we can see our iPhone battery percentage by default or see our battery percentage by just a little toggle in the iPhone Settings app and it would turn on the percentage indicator at the top-right corner of the screen. Things are a little bit different now on the iPhone X iPhone Xr iPhone 11 iPhone 11pro iPhone 11promax and iPhone 12pro iPhone 12pro iPhone 12pro max.
Best Two Method – How To View Your Battery Percentage On Your iPhone
In this article, i will be teaching you ways that you can view your battery percentage on iphone. After long research; I have found different methods that you can explore to view your iphone battery percentage. These methods can be used on any iphone device, be it iphone X, iPhone Xr, iPhone 11, iPhone 11pro, iPhone 11promax, iPhone 12pro, or iPhone 12pro max.
Check the Control Center
- From the top right corner of your iPhone home page swipe down
- Here we go. Viewing your iPhone battery percentage is just as easy as swiping down
Use of Widget- Customize a widget to show your battery percentage
- You can view your battery percentage on your iPhone X, iPhone Xr, iPhone 11, iPhone 11pro, iPhone 11promax, iPhone 12pro, or iPhone 12pro max by adding a widget on your iPhone home page
- Go to the home screen , then tap and hold empty space or portion on your home screen
- Click on + sign
- Scroll down until you see batteries then choose the option
- Select add widget
- That’s it. and you’ll always see your battery percentage summary without having to swipe.
How To Hide Battery Percentage On iPhone